Sunday, July 19, 2015

14 months!

I realize how terrible I truly am at this. I read all kinds of blogs where stay at home moms get paid to blog and I think, 'I can do that!'. Then I think, 'WHEN DO THEY HAVE TIME TO DO THIS!!??'. But really, what do I have to say? I hang out with my kids all day so the extent is, 'Who pooped?! Don't put that in your mouth! Stop pulling your brothers hair! Stop begging for my food!' That is my life.

And ya know what? I wouldn't have any other way.

I thought I'd update everyone on the kids! They are 14 months now and they are so fun!

We'll start with Miss Eliza!

  • I love making funny faces! I have the cutest surprised face!
  • I talk ALL THE TIME! I say dada all the time and mama sometimes. I also really love screaming as loud as humanly possible...
  • I started walking about a couple weeks after my first birthday and now I am running!
  • I love to eat. Chicken, vegetables, fruit, waffles. I don't discriminate when it comes to food.
  • I'm really bad at sharing, but I am working on it. 
  • Sometimes I use my brother as a chair.
  • I don't like to wear bows in my hair anymore.
  • I am a great dancer. If there's music on I am shaking it!
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Curious George are my jams.
  • I sleep pretty well at night and usually always wake up with a smile!
  • I really love playing outside and going for walks!



And now for Mr. Ezra!

  • I started walking right around my first birthday!
  • I am a snuggle bug. 
  • I babble a lot!
  • I would eat hot dogs for every meal if mom and dad would let me. I also really love corn, peas, eggs, and fruit.
  • I give great smooches!
  • I still really love my paci.
  • I love being on the couch and I get really mad when I'm not allowed to be up there.
  • I am a great sleeper.
  • I don't really like to get my diaper changed or put clothes on. I would rather just run around in my diaper all day. 
  • I, like my sister, beg for food. 
  • I could play in the bath until the water gets cold.


The kids birthday was really great back in May! We had the party on Mothers Day weekend so it was pretty busy, but so special for me! It was my first Mothers Day! It was a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme and they had the yummiest and cutest cakes and they had matching outfits. It was just precious! 





                                                                 

We also survived 16 days without daddy too. He had a great trip to Honduras and we had a great time in Kentucky hanging out with all the family! But we are so glad that he's home and we can get back to normal. We'll be back in Kentucky in August and it will be nice and relaxing! 

That's all for now. I'll update again in 4 months...

Corey  







No comments:

Post a Comment